Jordan specialises in Mediterranean Diet, providing nutritional support to assist individuals in disease prevention, athletic performance enhancement and management of medical conditions.
BRIGHTON HEALTH CLINIC FOR KIDS: DIETETICS CLINIC
Welcome to the Dietetics Clinic. Here in the Dietetics Clinic we will be providing nutritional support to assist individuals in disease prevention, athletic performance enhancement and management of medical conditions. We will work with individuals to formulate an effective and tailored meal plans.
Support is also provided to clients to improve their habits and increase their nutritional and metabolic rates to achieve individual goals in weight loss and to prevent obesity.
Our work in the Dietetics Clinic covers these following services to help you to a better health:
- Weight Loss (Guidance for a lifestyle improvement and education for individuals and families in an effort for sustainable results)
- Life Circle Nutritional Support (Infancy, childhood, adolescence and adulthood)
- Pregnancy & Lactation (Weight management, infertility, nutrition prior to pregnancy, nutritional support during pregnancy & lactation e.t.c.)
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (Reflux, indigestion issues, food intolerances and allergies, IBS, SIBO, inflammatory bowel diseases, short bowel syndrome e.t.c)
- Diabetes (Type I & II, gestational diabetes, prevention e.t.c.)
- Cardiovascular Diseases (Prevention & treatment of high blood cholesterol, triglycerides, hypertension, antioxidant capacity improvement e.t.c)
- Kidney Diseases (nephrotic syndrome, acute & chronic kidney disease management)
- Liver Diseases (Fatty liver, cirrhosis, e.t.c)
- Nutritional Support for Cancerous Patients.
- PKU nutritional support and other special conditions.